Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: LPD Football GIFs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD Football GIFs

    I spent a lot of time creating these tonight and tried to get each design as close as possible to the original. I may use these one day in a LPD football video game but I have yet to decide.

    Feel free to use these for avatars, signatures, or whichever if you would like.

    powellvalleywo9 poundic2 kellyje2 clintwoodlb7 burtonxo6 appybf4 allteamsqt1
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football GIFs

    Those are pretty cool. I like how the last one changes. Good job.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football GIFs

    Thanks, I also like the last one because it's pretty much signifying the entire LPD rather than a single school. The running animation was very tough to make and I'm still not completely satisfied with the colors used for Powell Valley, but I hope that someone will find a good use for them at least!
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football GIFs

    2605378166 181e652aca o
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football GIFs

    I like them also, but I think I would give Powell Valley and Clintwood different colrs instead of solids. Maybe white over green or green over white and the white over baby blue, baby blue over white. Just a thought.......looks great though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football GIFs

    Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated! And when you say "color over color" do you mean the "shirt/upper part" over the "pants/lower part" of the players? Like for example, PV having blue shirts with white pants instead of just solid blue?

    I'll definitely use these suggestions and try and improve them a bit.
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •